Why, yes I can.
- ROM Kids! : Royal Ontario Museum, run by my buddy Kiron
- Field Museum Photo Archives (seriously a quality blog, not just plugging it because it’s, you know, FM)
- In The Horniman, one of the strangest natural history museums ever (and an incredible tumblr to show for it)
- University of Alaska Museum of the North in Fairbanks conducts some great research with their collections!
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C.
- Peary-Macmillan Arctic Museum from Bowdoin College in Brunswick, ME; chronicles early arctic explorers, their history and discoveries
- American Museum of Natural History in New York, New York
- and the Scientific Illustration tumblr, not that you asked, but it’s AMAZING.